Don’t let your child’s busy school schedule throw off their routine dental check-ups. Our office is open 5-6 days a week and typically open when most schools close in observance of some holidays. Let us help maintain your child;s oral health when it’s convenient for you!
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, The American Academy of Pediatrics, and the American Dental Association all recommend establishing a “Dental Home” for your child by the age of 1. A “Dental Home” is an ongoing relationship between the dentist and the patient where oral health care is delivered in a comprehensive, continuously accessible, coordinated, and family-centered way.
During your child’s visit we will:
- Clinical examination of the child’s oral cavity and dentition
- Perform a caries risk assessment
- Review any pertinent medical history
- Age-appropriate toothbrushing prophylaxis
- Oral hygiene and nutrional instruction
- Orthodontic assessment / anticipatory guidance,
- Fluoride varnish treatment
- Address any concerns or questins regarding your child’s oral health